Monday, January 14, 2019

VLOG #2: FOG

Today I wanna show you the weather condition here.  It's winter today, And it is not not just another winder because today, we have fog.  So let see it.

Usually comes during winter, between December and February.  When fog comes, expect a sudden change in the temperature.  It's 17 degrees today and it is getting colder.

This is how fog looks like.  It's like a thick clouds, or a smoke just before you.  I'm pretty sure, it is not okay with some (wind sound) because it's difficult to identify the objects, or a person, 25 meters away from you.  Specially to those who are driving, it's unsafe.  It can be zero visibility.  

It's a foggy morning here.  Look at above, see how thick it is.

So, there you go.  Now you know how it looks like.  For some reason I like fog.  It makes me feel cool and easy.  Hope you like it.  So see you on my next vlog.


No comments: