Thursday, January 21, 2021

MY 2021 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS


Guys, when making New Year resolutions, don’t get confuse resolutions over wishes. Resolutions mean it’s like you are promising, not wishing something. So in no particular order, here are my 2021 New Year Resolutions:

Guys, when making New Year resolutions, don't get confuse resolutions over wishers. Resolutions mean it's like you are promising, not wishing something. So in no particular order, here are my 2021 New Year Resolutions:
(Click below for the video)

No. 1 “I will make myself more God-fearing person”. I want to be kind. Maybe not religiously by the book, but by heart. Because I admit it is difficult, but by having a child-like heart, I guess.

No. 2 "I want to improve my health”. Health is wealth. I don’t want to spend all my pension for medicine. Yes, it’s inevitable as part of aging. But I want it gracefully.

No. 3 “Be serious to save more”. The pandemic taught me the need to have big savings so that in case a big unexpected event happened like this, at least you can go a long way. I need to go back to my core – that is simplicity. Make it simple, and I can get rid of less important.

No. 4 “Have quality connection to family and friends”. I am so quiet and independent person and these overshadow my sincerity. The problem with me is I don’t really speak much because I am running out of words and subjects to talk.

No. 5 “Keep Optimistic”. In times I feel sad about uncertainties, I want to believe this pandemic will pass and the cure will generally effective. When I feel frightened and helpless about dooms prophecies, I will turn and hold on to my faith. In times I feel pressured, and losing hope. When times and age are against me, I will uphold to my belief that all these, I can fully free from my dues and enjoy my retirement plans.



No comments: