Chicken breast (or fish fillet)
Cucumber (or pickles or both)
Lettuce (or parsley)
Mayo (or coleslaw)
1. Cut into 1” x ½” the chicken breast and marinate overnight in soy sauce, sugar, katsup, garlic.
2. Thinly slice the tomatoes and onion in ring, remove the seeds of the tomatoes and separate apart the onion then set aside.
3. Slice into 3” x ¼” lengthwise the potatoes and cucumber then set aside.
1. Fry the potatoes then set aside.
2. Remove the chicken from marinate and fry then set aside.
1. Lay the bread, put some mayo and spread all over the bread.
2. Arrange some fried marinated chicken, fried potatoes, tomatoes, onion rings, cucumber or pickles.
3. Taste with salt and pepper. You can add some ketchup.
4. Put over a piece of lettuce then carefully roll the bread.
5. Fold the bottom of the rolled bread.
6. Lastly, just eat right.