Another healthy recipe is here. It is cheap yet healthy and yummy. And, it is fast and easy to prepare.
1 Tofu (choose tofu in bar shape)
1 bunch of Kangkong (or Talbos ng Kamote as alternative)
Soy sauce (5 spoonfuls)
Vinegar (1 spoonful)
Salt and pepper
1. Cut the tofu into three and boil them with salt and pepper for tasting for about 3 to 5 minutes, remove from water then set aside.
2. In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the minced garlic and the thinly sliced onion.
3. Add the cut Kangkong leaves and stems, stir for few seconds.
4. Add soy sauce and a little vinegar (oyster sauce without adding vinegar is an alternate).
5. Stir for another few minutes.
6. Cover the pan and turn off the heat.
1. In a platter, arrange the tofu.
2. Put on top the cooked Kangkong.
3. You may want to sprinkler it with toasted garlic for dramatic taste
4. And lastly, just eat right.