Wednesday, September 09, 2020

MUKBANG, JOLLIBEE FOODS

This mukbang is made to show my appreciation to my favorite Philippine's fastfood: Jollibee.
While I am eating their famous menu, I shared my true-to-lif Jollibee stories through a question and answer.
(click the below for the video)

1.  Why do you like Jollibee?

I like Jollibee because it’s very Filipino, very friendly, very simple – pang masa ba.  I also eat to its rivals, but, it is really different feeling if it is Jollibee.

2.  What is your most favorite Jollibee?

Definitely, spaghetti is my all-time favorite jolibee.  The thick and the signature sweet sauce style, with ham, sausage, and ground beef topped with cheddar cheese.  Actually on my taste, nagbago na siya compare before.  I would say mas gusto ko dati, do you agree ba?  But still I love it now.  And yeah…. I love it.

3.  What is your first experience with Jollibee?

You know, I was just able to go to Jollibee when I was already working. During collage, my allowance was limited only. Then when I first went to Jollibee…, I was a bit tense saying my order, kasi I don’t know how to order eh or how to say the name of the foods.

4.  Do you have unique Jollibee experience?

Yes, when I was interviewed.  When I was working in Ortigas Center, every salary, I always treat myself to Jollibee (Manuella Branch).  The Branch Manager asked me why I prefer Jollibee. I am not a talkie person so I’m pretty sure my answers are not good. I said I like their spag.

5.  What is your fondest memory with Jollibee?

Everytime I order take out for my mother who canot go out to experience the tastes of Jollibee? . . . . . . . .  that is a fond memory.

6.  When was your last memorable Jollibee eat?

2018 when we had our breakfast before we go for visita iglesia.   I like it because… I was with my family!   It is unusual to happen kasi we have different priorities.

7.  What is your best Jollibee experience?

I dined-in in a branch (Shaw Boulevard branch) when I saw this family of three.  The child was enjoying his meal and the parents were sharing their foods.  Looking at the parents happy for their kid, I was just touched. Kasi they will give everything for children kahit nothing left for them.  And it gave me realization that the most important thing in this world is family. 

8.  How is your Jollibee now?

I am in based in the Middle East.  Maybe I can sum it up like this. Anna baadni, fi itsal, maa Jollibee (I'm still in contact with Jollibee).  Laana baadni aakl, akli al mufadhal (Because I can still eat my favorite foods).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

@----------------------------batang Jollibee po here :)

Anonymous said...

@ nice video po. my sense xa. hindi nagbra-brag lang ng mga foods.

Alex V. Villamayor said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

@....nice vid. more please.