Saturday, October 10, 2020

BAG RAID (What's Inside My Bag)

(Click below for the video)


This is my bag.  It is black Courier bag.  Sometimes they call it Messenger bag.  I want to show what's inside my bag, what's it about.

It is quite old, about 5 years old.  It is very simple.  It is not branded. I am not after the brand name.  As long as I like it, I’ll go for it.  It is medium sized, the material is made of cordura fabric.  It has flap on the front with hook and loop fasteners.  It has long nylon fiber strap and it works cross the body.

First part is for my access.  I put here my passes like mobile phones, my company ID, office keys, and my house keys.  So next, let’s go to the other side.  I have box for my essentials.  I put here the things that I need to bring on the daily basis like facemasks, passport, vanity kit.  I have scissor for my loose hair, cutters, dental floss, and lip balm.  I have alcohol, eye glasses (shade and reading glass), pen and notepad.

That’s all.





No comments: