Friday, December 09, 2022

WORDS TO PONDER / MGA KASABIHAN (W2P #141 - W2P #150)

W2P #141

Mabuti na ang lesbiana at binabae na hindi nag-asaawa dahil sa kanyang kalagayan kaysa sa hindi ka nakapag-asawa o nakapag-asawa nga ngunit hiniwalayan ng asawa dahil sa masamang ugali.

 

W2P #142

AN EMPLOYEE

One day we will all retire.  On that day if my morality will ask me if I’d been a good employee, I will reply “yes”.  I may not be the excellent or the boss’s favourite employee but I am sure I’ve really worked hard my job, fairly earned every single cent on my pay and I know I dealt with colleague well.

 

W2P #143

EMPLEYADO

Nakakainip.  Gusto kong mag-sisenta anyos na upang maglibang na lamang sa buhay ng isang retirado, pensiyonado at yung simpleng buhay na pinangarap ko.  Nagsasawa na ako sa trabaho at pakikitungo sa amo.  Yung laging kailangan mong pagbutihin ang trabaho para mapasaya mo ang mga nag-uutos sa iyo.  Yung obligado kang gumising araw-araw nang alas-cuatro y media ng madaling-araw at magtrabaho nang walong oras o higit pa.  Nakakapagod.

 

Sa palagay ko naman ay malilibang ko ang maging isang “Nakatatanda” dahil wala naman akong inaalagaang karamdaman at wala akong inaasahang malubhang karamdaman kapag tumanda na ako.  Ito ang dahilan kaya nga ako nag-iingat sa kalusugan.

 

 W2P #144

EMPLOYEE

I feel bored.  I want to turn sixty years old now to enjoy being retired, pensioned and live the simple life I dreamed.  I’m sick and tired to work and deal with many superiors.  The need to make good at your work to please your boss, the feeling of obliged to wake up 4 o’ clock in the morning every day and diligently work 8 hours or more… exhausting. 

 

W2P #145

PANGKALUSUGAN

Hindi dahil ikaw ay laging naaannyayahan sa mga kainan, di kaya’y libre, ibinibigay o nakabuyangyang na sa harapan mo ang mga pagkain ay susungaban mo na.  Depende sa uri ng pagkain at dalas ng mga ito.  Ang pakikipag-kaibigan ay iba sa pagkamahilig sa pagkain – makakahindi ka pa rin.  Tandaan, lagi kang may pagpipilian at nasa sa iyo kung sa tama o mali ang iyong napili.

 

W2P #146

HEALTH

Not because you were always invited to parties or there are free and abundant of freebie foods in your front, it doesn’t mean you can grab them all or attend all parties.  Definitely you can still say no, you have to choose the quality and the times they occur.  Remember, you always have the option to eat or not to eat them.

 

W2P #147

There are two misconceptions about diet.  First, people are thinking when they knew someone is in diet they’ll say the person just wants to save money.  Metaphorically true because health is wealth.  Second, people’s general interpretation about diet is reducing the amount of foods you eat.  Actually false because dieting is choosing the right foods.

 

W2P #148

Oftentimes, people’s general interpretation about diet is reducing the foods eaten.  I.e. they reduce the cups of rice, the consumption of meat, sweet & salty.  These are incorrect belief.  The true diet is not about the quantity but the quality of your foods eaten.  No matter how often you eat healthy foods but if they just serve as added looks on your dish or you add unhealthy salty processed foods with them – useless.

 

W2P #149

I am a sinner.  No matter how hard I tried to be good, I still have that sin that always hounds me.  I confess my sin and I ask forgiveness, but I can not help myself to have sin again.


W2P #150

Pansinin natin:  madalas kapag may napanalunan, kumita, despedida o anibersaryo ay agad nagkakayayaan para kumain sabay sabi ng #thankyoulord.  Pagpapasalamat ba talaga?  Kung ganito kadalas, sana ibinigay na lang natin yung pera sa mga nangangailangan dahil madalas na naman tayong nagkakasalo-salo sa kainan.

No comments: