Friday, October 12, 2018

MY FAMILY IS MY INSPIRATION


And God blessed us, He gave us family
From start till the end of let say eternity
Binds thru summer, or be storm or rainy
In a nutshell, togetherness is summary

In a place there is my family have arise
With diligent pillar of a home we survive
On his side, a thoughtful and caring wife
The children are gifts that have no price

We have been through many challenges
Thru high and low, our faith no changes
We have come to this far but to no aches
For we hold each other, everybody cares

In this truth, I swear I was deeply inspired
In life, to keep strong gets you to transpire
Amidst of noise and chaos, you’re surefire
To get what your heart and mind desire

Whatever I witnessed on my family’s role
When time comes I have my own to clone
All wisdom and values for long I atoned
I wanted them be same as what I’d owned

No comments: