Friday, March 29, 2024

FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND (As Narrated by Alex Villamayor)

A 2024 Maundy Thursday and Good Friday message:

The message of "Footprints in the Sand" is a personal experience that moved me really big. Years 1998 and prior to 2000 were my lowest and saddest point of my life to the point I planned to change my religion. Jobless, negative savings, friend denied me, family was financially short…. Going to church, praying so hard, and attending some worships but I was still undergoing these difficulties – so I thought of going to other religion because I thought maybe I was addressing my prayers to wrong God.

But I was answered. I was answered in a way that was for me. I like reading short stories and messages, and so God gave me a reading material. I found this short article in a journal that when I saw it, the first sentences I read were exactly written like these: “why are you still looking for me? In times when you are in difficulties, in times when you are in pain, those are the times that I am with you, because I am with you who are crucified on the cross".

No comments: