Friday, April 14, 2017

THE BEST OF MY TRAVEL ESCAPADE'


(Click below for the video)

This video is a collection of my seven years local travel to the places that once topped in my bucket list.  I've been more fan of local travel rather than going outside not for anything else but simply I like the natures of my country.  Most of these pictures were during my most favorite time Of the year, summertime.

As said in the video, "travel while you are young and able". Because being young is the best time you can do whatever you want to do.  Getting old limits your times and energy to do more.  When you don't have time today because of your busy schedules then you reserved your free times later when you get old, by the time you are old and you are really free, you will realize either you have other priorities, you cannot go out to walk, or you do not have budget to go at all.  Remember, travel is the only thing you spend but you get richer.


No comments: