Sunday, April 16, 2017

THREE FRIENDS AND A SONG

I have got a friend I thought the one
And I didn’t mind what has left mine
For friendship I knew then it’s none
But when it became a one-way bond
Parting words, I must to say it is done

I had this friend, I gave the best I can
So I put the friendship in good hand
And to us to grow in the years to come
It was fine until all was pain and harm
I hate to say, friendship must be gone

I have a friend, and I hope we will last
we’ve been in good, we’ve been in bad
but still here, should be grateful for that
But then I think we are still not on top
For weren’t yet the best of friend so far

It is heard in a song that tune like this
 ‘It's like you're always stuck in second gear’
I always rush to found friend to last forever
But at this day I can speak loud and clear

I thank the true friend that always there

No comments: