Saturday, March 16, 2019

LIFE'S MESSAGE: SUCCESS

(Click below for the video)


When I was at twenty’s, I thought life is only for chosen people.  For rich, famed, and good-looking men and women.  It’s look like it’s more on “what you can-want you want” if you are the chosen.  I thought, maybe I’m not for this world.
But things changed.  Today my take in life is so simple.  I am in a point I care less how my look it.  My hair, my face, may shirt…  If don’t become rich, popular and powerful, then fine.  The older I get the more I feel contented.  As long as I don’t harm other people, I feel good.
Success is not measured in the size of wealth, number of awards, meaning of title.  Success lies on happiness and contentment.  If I am contented with what I have achieved, regardless if it is small or huge, and I feel happy about it – then I think I’m successful.  That’s my two-cent.
Life in this world is too short to mess up.  Live life but not for your all alone.


No comments: