4-cuts chicken thighs
1 cup brown sugar
¼ cup soy sauce
Garlic and onion
Pepper to taste
1 dozen of onion leaves
¼ kilo cabbage (grated)
½ cup water
1. In a bowl, mix the brown sugar and soy sauce.
2. Marinate the chicken thighs for at least an hour. Overnight is recommended.
3. Sauté the minced garlic and onion.
4. Add the chicken, fry for few minutes. Set aside the mixture of sugar and soy sauce.
5. Add the water and let it simmer until the chicken is done.
6. Add the mixture of brown sugar and soy sauce.
7. Since it has soy sauce, you can add more water according to your taste.
8. Simmer until it thickens.
9. In a platter, arrange the grated cabbage and carefully place the chicken on top. Pour the sauce evenly. Then garnish with cut onion leaves of top.