Called brunch since this recipe’ can be eaten at breakfast, lunch or in between; aside from the ingredients are basically for breakfast or lunch.
The ingredients we’ll need are:
12 pieces of butter cookies
6 pieces of eggs
1/3 cup of luncheon meat (ham can be alternate)
1/3 cup mozzarella
1/3 cup cheddar cheese
1 medium onion (equivalent to 1/3 cup)
Salt and pepper
Onion leaves (or chives for garnish)
1. Chopped the onions and luncheon meat into small pieces.
2. Mix them in a bowl.
3. Put the egg and beat.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste, then mix them well.
5. Put the mozzarella and cheddar, then mix well.
6. Arrange the butter cookies in a baking pan.
7. Pour the mixture of eggs and other ingredients over the cookies.
8. Put some onion leaves on top cut into tiny pieces.
9. Bake for 25 minutes.
10. Place in a dish and garnish with some onion leaves.
11. Serve while hot.
And lastly, just eat right.