This is a variation from other’s recipe. On my personal version, I used the all-purpose cream. Here’s what you’ll need and how to prepare.
¼ kilo chicken breast
170 grams all-purpose cream
1 medium size lemon
salt and pepper to tastE.
1. Sauté the minced garlic and the chicken breast cut thin and wide. Then set aside.
2. Put a cup of water and boil until the meat is cooked and water is lowered.
3. Put the all-purpose cream, let it simmer for a minute.
4. Add the lemon extract (1 table spoon or depends on your taste).
5. Serve the dish depends on your presentation.
And lastly, just eat right.
Chicken in Lemon Sauc
by Alex V. Villamayor
August 15, 2014