This is a personal recipe. I just used my natural feeling to combine them into one dish. Not sure if there is the same recipe out there but this is not fettuccini. Here are the things to be needed:
2 big potatoes
450 grams whole mushroom, select some pieces and cut into half
140 grams cream cheese
½ kilo pasta
¼ kilo whole shrimp
corn starch for effect
salt and pepper for seasoning
1. Cook the pasta based on the instructions on its label, then set aside.
2. Boil the pealed potato submerged until soften to mash, then set aside.
3. On the pan, sauté the minced garlic and chopped onion, then add the shrimp until cooked.
4. Pour the mushrooms and the water used in boiling the potato. Add water if needed just to level on the ingredients. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Select pieces of shrimp for garnishing.
5. Add the cream cheese and the mashed potato. Put dissolved corn starch to thicken.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. On the platter, place the cooked pasta.
8. Topping with the sauce..
9. Garnish with pieces of shrimp to highlight the dish.
And lastly, just eat right.
by Alex V. Villamayor
August 2, 2014