This is my favourite fried rice that I made. Using the left-over steamed white rice, this fried rice can be served with any processed foods. This time, I used luncheon meat.
Leftover cooked rice
Salt and pepper
1. Crush the cooked rice and set aside.
2. Fry the luncheon meat sliced thinly and set aside.
3. Sauté the minced garlic and onion.
4. Add the green peas and carrots cut into small cubes.
5. Add the rice and stir for minute.
6. Add the raisins and mix well.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Sprinkle the onion leaves cut into small.
9. Serve while hot.
And lastly, just eat right.
By Alex V. Villamayor
April 15, 2013