¼ kilo Chicken breast
1. Sauté the minced garlic and onion until tender cooked.
2. Add the chicken breast cut into small stripes.
3. Season with pepper and let it stir fry for about two minutes.
4. Add half cup of water and simmer until the chicken is tender cooked, or until the water is nearly dry.
5. Add about 2 or 3 table spoons of oyster sauce, the small amount of boiled water and the oyster sauce are enough to have the tender sauce.
6. When done, set aside.
7. Bring water with little amount of salt into boil.
8. Blanch the mung beans sprout for 2 minutes.
9. Season with small dash of pepper and mix well.
10. If you have time, you can sprinkle it with toasted garlic.
There are two ways to serve. If you are in diet, toppings the chicken in mung beans sprout. Or if want rice, toppings it with chicken and sprout on the side.
And lastly, just eat right.
Chicken Oyster Sauce on Top
By Alex V. Villamayor
August 1, 2014