In my objective to make a unique cuisine, I have come up with this dish that is one of the favourites menu in a tropical and sea foods restaurants. This time is about crabs.
This is an easy and fast to prepare dish that can best served in a lunch or dinner. To prepare, you will need the following:
2 medium or big crabs
1 small glove of garlic
1 medium onion
Tomato sauce or catsup
Salt and pepper to taste
Here is the procedure:
1. Wash the crabs and put some salt to taste.
2. In medium heat, put the crabs in the casserole and poach until cook, then set aside.
3. In a pan, sauté the minced garlic and onion.
4. Add some water (approximately half cup) and let it simmer for a minute.
5. Add half cup of tomato sauce or catsup, stir well and let it boil for a minute or two.
6. Put a dash of pepper.
7. Put the poached crabs and mix the sauce over the whole crabs.
8. Let is simmer of a minute to permeate the sauce to the crabs.
9. Serve in plate garnished by onion leaves cut into small.
And lastly, just eat right.
By Alex V. Villamayor
November 1, 2014