½ kilo clams
Half bulb garlic, minced/chopped
One medium onion, chopped
Red bell pepper, chopped
Parsley chopped (Green bell pepper, onion leaves options)
Pepper and salt to taste
1. Soak the clams at least for one hour. Overnight is better.
2. In a pan, melt the butter and sauté the mince garlic, onion and ginger sliced thinly (or minced).
3. Add the red bell pepper and parsley (or other options).
4. Put the rinsed clams and cover until opened.
5. Add few water (approx. cup) and simmer for a very few minute.
6. Remove from stove and serve hot.
And lastly, just eat right.