Tomato sauce or catsup
Salt and pepper
1. Cut the one-fourth kilo of tofu into 1” thick. (Depends on your choice, you can fry it from this first cut or you want to cut it again into 1” square/cubes. I preferred to fry it on the first cut and just cut it into cubes afterwards. This is because it will shrink.)
2. On a pan, fry the tofu until turned golden brown then set aside. If you chose the first cut, then cut it again into 1” square/cubes after you fried.
3. Sauté the garlic and onion.
4. Pour tomato sauce or tomato catsup
5. Put salt and pepper to taste, simmer for short minutes.
6. Add the tofu and simmer for a minute.
7. Serve in a plate and garnish with any green leaves for presentation.
And lastly, just eat right.